LastHope Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Restarting this whole thing.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spinal
Admin
Spinal

Anzahl der Beiträge : 242

Restarting this whole thing. Empty
PostSubject: Restarting this whole thing.   Restarting this whole thing. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 4:38 pm

Well, i guess most of you already know about this clan , that its german etc etc, that times are over now. Since its "international" we are accepting nearly all kind of people (If u want to join just talk to someone in this clan). Ok lets start that new age with this Thread. A little explanation therefor is given below now:

Actually we thought about a german clan becoming "famous" and well known in the exteel ranks. Well in some case we reached that, in my opinion. but then all of a sudden some member left and i dunno how that could happen but the clan "broke". Now we are back with english members as well. I´ll make another Thread now in which im goin to explain how to register to this forum and edit it for important threads being translated.

Hope you´ll enjoy the time with us

Spinal

(plz dun edit this message of Pm me or answer in this thread coz my grammar/spelling isnt correct in some way, thx)
Back to top Go down
https://lasthope.forum.st

Restarting this whole thing.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LastHope Forum :: Welcome to LastHope-
Jump to: